-
June 5th, 2007, 01:52 PM
#19
Inactive Member
Re: Powell Valley vs. John Battle (Softball)
You are probably close on the score. I am not saying PV (or GC) are bad teams. PV has decent pitching, I say decent because they have pretty good speed but their pitchers don't have the "junk" to compliment the speed they have. At some point you have to think a disciplined hitting team will adjust to a fast ball when they know nothing else is coming. They also don't have that blazing speed where a kid can bunt and beat it out every time then move around the bases to get a run. They have a good team from top to bottom, I just don't see that player or two that can change the game at any time.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks